Monday

High School and Antiques....

 
My "Moments" this weekend were in an Antique store in Gainsville, Florida.

 
And the time my  sister and I took on a road trip to meet up with a High School friend from our years in Hialeah, Florida,  What a wonderful time
we had just talking about people and places, and of course we had to look into the old "Year Book"

 
The photo is blurry but don't tell anyone,,, this is my first crush, "Jimmy"!  Have not seen him since leaving High School....might be nice to look him up... went into 'classmates.com' and did find him. Wonder if he would answer an e ? Wonder if he would remember me and our few dates? Wonder if he felt as I did? Hmmm, guess I'll never know.

 
 I need to thank "Dana" for this photo of her beautiful lamp. Her home was full of wonderful treasures. Thanks Dana for your hospitality and the good time you gave us.