Saturday

Dont mess with Seniors...

I'll be away from my blog for the weekend,, busy, busy!

Wanted to leave you all with a smile on your face until I get back.... something we all can relate to!


           

If you are a senior you will understand this one
.
If you deal with seniors this should help you understand them a little better, and if you are not a senior yet….God willing, someday you will be….


(love this saying  "Old age is only promised to a certain few")


We went to breakfast at restaurant where the ‘seniors’ special was two eggs, bacon, hash browns and toast for $2.99

 ‘Sounds good’ my friend said. ‘But I don’t want the eggs’

‘Then, I’ll have to charge you three dollars and forty-nine cents because you’re ordering a la carte’ the waitress warned her.

‘You mean I’d have to pay for not taking the eggs?’ my friend  asked incredulously.

       ‘Yes!!’ stated the waitress.

‘I’ll take the special then’ my friend said.

‘How do you want your eggs?’ the waitress asked.

‘Raw and in the shell’ my friend replied.

She took the eggs home and baked a cake.

        DON’T MESS WITH SENIORS!!!

       They have been around the block more than once!!

  

"Have a Great Weekend"




6 comments:

Debbie said...

Well, now I've started my weekend off with a giggle!

Barb said...

Hi Sandy,

Now, that is funny.
Thank you for stopping by. I am still dancing with joy. Miracle upon miracle.

Have a wonderful weekend.

hugs,
Barb

Lourie said...

LOL That is so funny! I hope to remember that one!

Shane Pollard said...

Hi Sandy

PRICELESS! I understand cos I'm a senior!

I can't believe that let her have the eggs whole!!
What sort of a world are we living in, when it costs more NOT to have something!!!

It's Sunday already here (New Zealand) and that's added to my happy weekend.- thank you.


Please come and visit me and I'll get my prettiest teacups out and make you very welcome!!

Sweet Pea 48 said...

I'm almost a senior too and this is a
funny post. I enjoyed it!

Holly Lefevre said...

That is absolutely classic. I am going to remember that!