Wednesday

" In Honor of our Veterans "


But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.
- Robert Frost



I'm going out of town for one, maybe two weeks and wanted to get this post up because I have a special place in my heart for all the Men and Women who have and who are now giving their service to the United States of America.

Friday,  November 11, is Veterans Day here in America. 
A very proud day for us all.
I have many Veterans in my family along with those who are serving our great Military, and this is a week to reflect and Honor those Men and Women who keep our Country great and safe.





 
To all the men and women who have  served and to those that never made it home.
The Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Washington, DC


 and to those who were carried home.


To those who were left behind to mourn.

 


"We Thank You"
We will never forget you!

2 comments:

Susan Anderson said...

Amen. Thanks for such an uplifting post of support for our troops.

=)

Sandy said...

Gypsy Heart has left a new comment on your post "" In Honor of our Veterans "":

Sandy, thank you so much for posting this! I did something similar but seems no one is reading. I think it's vital to be aware of how much our military personnel have done...and continue to do.

xo
Pat