Thursday

"A Live Christmas Tree from my Boys"



This time of year I get so excited when the UPS or FED EX guy knocks at my door.

Today a box came from my Grandsons in Guam.
Inside was a sweet  live Christmas Tree with lights and ornaments.


All I had to do was take it all out of the box and decorate!  
How cute is this!




I think this wonderful gift is going to grace my kitchen counter for the next few weeks.
A big ((huggg)) to my Grandsons and their Mom and Dad for sending such a sweet gift.

Once the Holidays are over I'll be searching for the perfect pot to plant this little Evergreen in.  It's going to live in my home for years to come.


Three more days until Christmas. 

I love the Holidays!

I'm linking up to




x0x0x

4 comments:

Gypsy Heart said...

How darling!! Such a beautiful and special gift ~ I can only imagine how much joy you're receiving each time you see it.

Merry Christmas my friend!
xo
Pat

Gypsy Heart said...

Sandy, I've tried several times to leave a comment and Blogger keeps kicking me off. :/

Anyway...I will try again! This is such a beautiful and memorable gift ~ I can only imagine how much you're enjoying it. They are sweethearts for doing this!

Merry Christmas my friend!
Pat

Gypsy Heart said...

Sandy, I've tried several times to leave a comment and Blogger keeps kicking me off. :/

Anyway...I will try again! This is such a beautiful and memorable gift ~ I can only imagine how much you're enjoying it. They are sweethearts for doing this!

Merry Christmas my friend!
Pat

Honey at 2805 said...

Your tree is so pretty and festive and is such a wonderful gift!

Thank you for sharing at Potpourri Friday! Have a very Merry Christmas and wonderful Holiday Season!