Thursday

Looking Back To All My Projects In 2011 . . .



Looking back, I sure was busy in 2011.  I must have had home projects going on 10 of the 12 months.


The Kitchen was completely re done,
Built a Faux Fireplace,
Built two Desks,
New Flooring for the entire downstairs,
Created a Front Porch,
Numerous crafty projects.

I look at the photos of the "Before Kitchen" and still ask myself, "Did I do that?"

  
The kitchen today.




Then both Mr. N and I needed a desk for ourselves and the lack of space caused me to get my creative juices flowing.  I could not find two desks to fit anywhere in the house, so I simply built both of them.  My laptop desk was built in an odd space behind the kitchen dishwasher cabinet.  It's now my favorite space to do my PC work and I have somewhere to store my purse each day. 
Mr. N is very happy with his space. Now he can find 'his' stuff and not insist "I tossed it".

Mine


His
Then there was the Fireplace and new Flooring I've been wanting forever.




My final project for 2011 was my new Front Porch.
That was a fun messy project.
Now I can sit and watch the world go by and no longer have the snakes and puddles in the mud.

Before.


After


Thinking back to 2011 puts a smile on my face for so many reasons.   My Cardio Doc is  happy to see me each 3 month check up, when he really did not expect me to live this long.

This was indeed a busy, happy, healthy year!

"Bring on 2012" 
It's going to be even better!
 * * * * *


 I'm linking up to







.

8 comments:

Pondside said...

What a lot of accomplishments! I think my favorite has to be the new porch - it's gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

You have been really busy this past year and God Willing you will have many more years to think up things to accompolish!! I love you sis....

the cape on the corner said...

you really did so much, and all were super impressive. can't wait to see what you do in the new year!

Unknown said...

Thank you for all your photos of before and after and sharing your progress, I enjoy visiting but don't recall your sharing about your health before. I'll pray for you my friend and yes, 2012 is going to be even better! Blessings to you!
~K~

Unknown said...

WOW! What's left but to relax in 2012! You've done amazing things this year and I'm so glad to know about your blog so I can explore all your undertakings even more! That patio is so impressive! My mind is thinking now!!! I'm following you in my GFC so I can keep up with you!!!

XO, Aimee

Unknown said...

Had to stop by once more and see that desk addon! Everything flows so well!!!

Your Bloggy Friend, Aimee

Katie Olthoff said...

Wow, you had some great projects!!! Hope 2012 is just as great!

Unknown said...

What a creative year you've had! I'm your newest follower-stop by for a visit! Continued health, happiness and inspirations in the coming year!