Friday

Help the children in Hatti.....

I have been following the most amazing family and would love if you all would find it in your heart to help if you can....
It's more than adoption to increase their family, it's to give the 'children' a home.
The plane loads of orphaned children are flying into the US every day now and these children "Need Homes"......

http://haitiadoptions.blogspot.com/ 

I learned of this family through my daughter. She has become friends with "Emma" and her husband...
Like me, a bit too old to adopt and not able to 'send much money' I just want all who can help, to simply "Say a Prayer" and send "Good Vibes" out into the Universe for the safety of all the children living in orphanages around the world. Or if you can send a few dollars... like me I'm weary of 'pay pal' and am sending to "Emma" via "Westrn Union".. if you ask, in the comment box, she can send to your 'e-mail' her address for such a 'gift'....
I think the most unsetteling thing to me is knowing these orphans in Hatti are sleeping in the street, due to the earthquake... this really hurts my heart....They have no shoes (she is buying flip-flops) or clothing and especially, no food!

Please look into the URL I have added and 'give from your heart'.....I know our minds tell us 'we have children right here in America' who need help.. but our orphins have a roof over their head and food in their bellies....and "Emma" is not taking 'money' to Hatte, she is buying supplies, and her husband is taking the supplies and sending on planes donated by wonderful people, to the orphanage director.
Bless you all!

No comments: