Sunday

For the Cat Lover..


My daughter, #1, is a Cat lover and she has quite a few items in her home telling just that.  
While at the quilt store recently I spotted the cutest fabric.


What could be more fun than a movie theater full of Cats tossing their pop corn and enjoying a movie!  My first thought was, "How cute this would be in a toss pillow"
Cyndi will love it!



Before making the pillow I did a bit of hand quilting, stitches over batting, around each kitty,  to give it a bit more poof.


I'll get it in the mail to Cyn sometime this week.
I know she loves surprise boxes and this pillow will be right up her alley.
(no pun intended) 

* * * * *

I'm linking up to






2 comments:

the cape on the corner said...

i need this. even a fat quarter to frame. for our retro diner drive in basement?? yes, girl, yes!

Honey at 2805 said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely idea at Potpourri Friday!