Tuesday

I had my doubts about this "No Bake Cheese Cake", it came from Pinterest....

I'm a cheese cake lover and when I found this recipe on Pinterest I had my doubts.  No bake hugh! (?)
Well I gathered the 4 ingredients and put it together... (Yeah, this will be good with only 4 ingredients?)
1 8oz cool whip
1 Package cream cheese
1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
1 8oz can sweet condensed milk

I whipped the cream cheese with the lemon and milk until smooth, then added the cool whip on a very slow speed.. used the rubber scraper and folded rather than whip.
Made the graham cracker crust and popped it in the fridge for about an hour.


  I'll tell you what,, it took all of about 10 minutes of my time and the Mr. had a slice after only a half hour in the fridge... I'm going to have to hide a slice for me.. he had another right away.  It's that good.  I think for the next time I make it I will add a bit more lemon juice, I love the tang of lemon.
It was a bit mild for my taste but it was really good as is!  I'll tell you, "my doubts were put to rest".  I loved this cheese cake.
 If your expecting company this Holiday Season,, give this a try and I might suggest making two.
It will not last long in your house.
I'm linking this post to




19 comments:

Patricia @ 9th and Denver said...

Mmmm...this sounds so good right now!

It looks yummie too.
I may have to see about making this. I suppose you could use Limes? I'm out of lemons.
The Honey would like it in this house too!


;) Pat

Lottie said...

This cheese cake looks so good! Thank you for posting. I have family coming in for Christmas tomorrow and this will be an easy dessert I can make quickly. The best part is I have the ingredients on hand all the time. Can't wait to try this!

Victoria said...

quick and easy! sounds good...
We usually go 'all out' here with homemade meals and treats. {I'm eating fresh made chocolate chip cookies right now!} This recipe will be one my granddaughter can make all by herself! I love baked cheesecake, and make them at Easter and Christmas. Maybe this year we'll just do this one. {a bit less fattening, I'm sure!}

Susan said...

It sounds delicious and looks like it could be lightened up (in calories) with low fat products. Thanks for sharing.

My name is Riet said...

Thans you for THE recipe. I was planning cheesecake for Christmas so I am going to make this one.. I love love cheesecake, my favorite desert.

EG CameraGirl said...

It sounds good. I will have to give it a try!

carol l mckenna said...

Glad you liked the cheesecake and shared the recipe ~ sounds delish ~

( A Creative Harbor) aka artmusedog and Carol ^_^

bj said...

Boy oh boy...can't wait to try this one. Sounds great and is beautiful, to boot.
xo

Naperville Now said...

cheesecake must be in the air. I am making mini ones on Sunday. Recipe on the website. Wish me luck. (Yours looks delicious.)

Unknown said...

This really looks wonderful! I love the simplicity of this recipe.

Lola said...

Great post – that looks sooo yummy!

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend and look forward to *seeing* you again!

Happy Holidays!

Visiting from Alphabe-Thursday

Unknown said...

Finally, a cake that I won't mind baking! Thanks for sharing!

Pride In Photos Beauty said...

It looks delicous...wish I could try a piece☺
Laurie

SarahBeth said...

Yum! It looks like a recipe I used to make for cherry cheesecake -- no bake too!

Caroline said...

Thanks for stopping by. I found the Coke ads on vintageadbrowser.com. If you just click the pics I have on my post they should go straight to that website. You have some awesome, awesome decorating ideas. I am not a very great decorator. I seem to make everything too difficult when I come up with an idea. I love your blog...it inspires me to Do Something. Happy Holidays.

Lottie said...

I had to try this recipe yesterday! I followed your recipe but instead of 1/3 cup of lemon juice, I increased it to 1/2 cup of lemon juice because I wanted a little more tang, too! ;D Well, after two hours in the fridge the whole family ate a thin slice and the reaction was...ok.
In fact, it tasted a little...bitter.
Nobody wanted any tonight, but I ate a piece again and WOW! WOW! WOW! it was great. Everyone then wanted a slice and we ate the whole pie! So, when I increased the lemon juice, it was much better after 24 hours! Thanks for the recipe!

Pondside said...

That looks really yummy! I believe I could just about taste the creamy goodness!

~✽Mumsy✽~ said...

That looks wonderful! I like simple and easy recipe!

Jenny said...

Oh!

Easy and delicious! How divine!

I am bookmarking this recipe to make over the weekend! I think I'd like the zing of lemon in it!

Thanks for making me drool!

A+