I've always wanted to try the transfer method of putting a design on a pillow.
After trying the wax paper in my printer all I managed to do was jam it. Then after doing a bit of research I found out I should have used parchment paper.
First I found a design then transposed it on PicMonkey, ran it through my printer and it worked!
Not knowing how long it would be before the ink dried I quickly taped the parchment paper to my fabric then used a plastic gift card and rubbed the design into the fabric.
Wow was all I could think to myself. "It worked"
Funny thing about finding something as neat as doing a transfer is now "I want to do more". So I did a second pillow and although the light in the house was so bad, due to fog and no sun, I took the photo anyway.
My next project will be for our new grandchild that is due in the spring. How cute would it be to put a photo on a 'onezie' for a baby shower gift. Since we will not know the gender of the baby until "D" day this wording seemed perfect.
I'll have to do a post on that soon.
In the mean time let me admire my new pillows. I need more! Silly I know, but this one gets a gold star.
Looks great on my new slipcover.
See how I made it Here
This will be entered to my board on Pinterest,
"I can't believe I did that"
I'll be linking up to